Risk Management Software
Symbiant is cost effective, intuitive and simple to use software solution that has all the features and management software tools you will need to embed risk management across the business (ERM, enterprise risk management). It is also the perfect compliance management solution for anyone who wants to conform to standards such as ISO 31000, ISO 27001, ISO 27005, ISO 14000, ISO 9001, Pillar 2 and general compliance and regulation such as GDPR.
Symbiant Covers the 5 steps in the risk management process
1. Risk assessment methodology. You can define rules on how you are going to score and perform the risk assessment and treatment, allowing the whole organization to have a uniformed approach.
2. Risk assessment implementation. The virtual risk workshops and Risk Assessment Questionnaires let you discover and assess potential problems, you can list your assets, threats and vulnerabilities related to those potential issues and assess the impact and likelihood for each combination of assets/threats/vulnerabilities, based on your rules, the software will calculate the level of risk for each threat.
3. Risk treatment implementation. Using the treatment phase of the risk workshops you can suggest, discuss, ballot and finally adopt treatment plans for the unacceptable risks.
4. Statement of Applicability. Using the reports, workshop activity and the control module you can create a security profile of your company and list all the controls you have implemented, why you have implemented them, and how.
5. Risk Treatment Plan. From the final phase or a risk workshops you can create action plans and assign ownership of the management action with an action by date and then monitor this action to implementation.
Customise layouts and forms so the system provides what you need, when you need it. You can even convert it to another language.
All the Software tools you need
Symbiant has all the features you need, ready for when you need them. It's the perfect compliance management software for implementing the ISO 31000 framework or the requirements set out in Pillar 2. It provides all the software tools required to help you comply with ISO 27001 such as "assess and treat risks" and company-wide participation. It has everything you need to apply the standards for ISO 27005. The questionnaires will also help you comply with regulations such as GDPR. Modules include: Incident reporting, workshops, control management and assessment, Risk Indicators and easily managed Risk Registers.
Symbiant was the first software solution to facilitate collaboration. The full set of modules help you to extend enterprise risk management across the business. Designed to be used by both risk experts and non-risk specialists it's Web Based, so users only need a web browser to access Symbiant, and it's provided as a fully managed SaaS solution, ready to use instantly on our secure cloud environment or if you prefer you can host it yourself on your own network.
Accurate, automated risk scoring. By linking controls to residual scores Symbiant gives you Dynamic residual scoring. Risks can also have different scores to reflect the different types of impact. Set Risk Appetite at multiple levels. Test controls and monitor performance or environmental issues with risk indicators.
Symbiant is way ahead of other providers. Our solution is developed on feedback by our clients, so it's the solution you want and can afford.
Produce an array of professional Risk reports including registers and heat maps as well as details on risk actions and scoring history, in fact everything for stakeholders and the risk committee.